Pottery with the Yarn Harlot

I was up at 4am with a thirsty little boy.  I went back to sleep and had the weirdest, craziest dream ever.  Join me in my REM-induced insanity:

I was in a pottery class.  With the Yarn Harlot - Stephanie Pearl-McPhee.  She was making bowls.  I was knitting and trying to talk to her about said knitting.  She was very, very nice.  She was chatty.  A man was teaching the class and my daughter Autumn was there as his assistant.  She was trying to get me to put the yarn down by explaining that it was a POTTERY CLASS.  I was trying to explain to her that THE YARN HARLOT WAS THERE!  And then, the class ended and we all walked out to the parking lot.  AT this point, she hops into a beat up black and yellow Porsche.  It was from the 1970s and she was trying to leave but I was making an ass out of myself by trying to talk to her about the car.  She zoomed off and I got in the car to leave.  My car was a 2010 Nissan Maxima. 

The 2010 Maxima is less believable than meeting up with Stephanie Pearl-McPhee at a pottery class.

Comments

Popular Posts