Lost and Found

So, I started my new job today.  And I actually GOT LOST on my way in.  I don't know if it was the dark 'o clock hour, the blurred vision from a very old and cracked windshield, the country girl lost in the city thing or what... but I got so turned around getting off the highway that I drove around for 12 minutes looking for the frigging hospital.  This is sad on many levels.  Firstly, I lived in Springfield for over 3 years.  Secondly, I used to drive to this stupid hospital from the SAME highway weekly for PT.  Thirdly, its literally a mile off the highway.

I blame lack of caffeine, ridiculous time and sleep deprivation.  The fact that I have been in my pajamas for 5 days should in no way count against the sleep thing.  I went to bed too late and was up at least 4 times last night.  So there.

Well, I found the hospital.  Then I got lost in the basement looking for my boss's office.  Because getting lost once just wasn't fun enough.  So, I left my house at 6:20 am to arrive at work on my first day 7 minutes late.  Its a 20 minute drive folks.  And I didn't even stop for coffee... though in retrospect I should have.

Comments

  1. well looks like you'll have to paste pictures all over your gray walls or have the boys come and color hahaha hahah glad your back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts