Early Mother's Day Gift

Right now, work is slow. I left early yesterday and grabbed some little flowers and cards for Seth and JP's daycare teachers, grabbed the boys and headed home.

I pulled in front of my house and noticed that the dog was out. WEIRD. Then... I saw Aaron's car still there and the front door open. He was supposed to be at work.

I walked into the house and saw:

A partially painted entryway! In this awesome green color. I turned and saw that the dining room had been partially painted, a wall in the living room was painted and a new ceiling fan!!! How awesome is Aaron?! Seriously.

The color of the entryway and hall leading upstairs will match the dining room. It is this antiqu-ish celery green type of color. I put some pics up there - but you know how it never really looks right. Anyhow, here they are!

After I got home, Aaron went out to Fresh Acres and brought home dinner so I wouldn't have to cook.

I am blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts