Favorite Mom Moments

I had three defining moments today:

1. JP let me snuggle him up and rock him. He fell asleep in my arms while I sang to him. He put his head on my shoulder, closed his eyes and hummed along until he wasn't humming anymore.

2. My daughters and I were getting ready to go to my mom's house. I was blow drying my hair and I had Autumn and Danielle in front of me brushing their hair. I had this moment when I looked into the mirror and saw the three of us. They are getting so grown up. I thought back to them as 6 and 4 and tried to find those little girls in the mirror. They were there.

3. As we were heading outside Danielle and Seth were in the yard. Seth brought me a "plant"... he had picked a dandelion for me. I kissed his nose and said, "Thanks Seth. I love you." He laughed and said, "Yeah!"

Happy Mothers Day. Hug 'em while you can.

Comments

Popular Posts