Today was the day I finally got to meet Heather, Alex and Spencer. Nothing like a day of black belt shopping to get to know someone! What started out as a cold and potentially rainy day turned out to be pretty toasty and sunny. I took my whole dang family and even brought my niece Lauren also.

Here are our 4 boys:

JP and Spencer and Alex:


Miracle of miracles, Aaron actually got BOTH boys to snooze for a bit!!




After driving back towards home, we met up with my sister Lisa, husband Dave, son Brian and dog Lila (pronounced Lee-La). We played at a park for a bit and then all of a sudden, this massive freaking cloud rolls in, the winds picked up and then the rain started. We grabbed the kids and popped eveyone into the van.
And then, the wind REALLY picked up. See?



Which wouldn't be so bad, but...


Yeah, that's me. This tree fell on my van! We were only smacked with foliage and the upper branches, so we just backed out and left. No real damage.

On that note... we called it a day.

Oh yeah. My mother told some pretty bad news. I guess Ellen Degenerous died. She drowned. The found her face down on Rikki Lake.

Ba da bum ching!

Comments

  1. so how was it you didn't say much i wish there was a Couple MORE pictures of the boys hope you guys had a great day jenn hows the van hahah (sorry)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts