The Skin I'm In... ROCKS!

I feel like poop. This really sucks. I've never coughed this much in my whole life. The inhaler I have makes me shake like a Parkinson's patient with hypothermia. The antibiotics make me nauseated. I have NO appetite and force myself to eat. Not complaining about that, but it is very strange to just not feel hungry.

On the bright side, my skin looks fab. I had found the one product line that actually made my skin amazing, but stopped using it because it is a bit pricey. I was at the hair salon and decided to try the Aveda stuff which really sucks. My skin was all blotchy and red again within a week. So, I stopped using that and bit the bullet. I went to ebay and found the stuff that has literally given me a skin transplant.

Dr. Hauschka. Ladies and gentlemen, if you like your skin to be friggin' fabulous then this is it. NO chemicals! All natural, seriously. You can get it on ebay for way cheaper than the spas. I could go on and on, but let me tell you this: I had eczema on the left side of my face and it is nearly gone after only 3 days back.

Go to the Hauschka site and do some reading for yourself. If I hadn't actually tried this stuff for myself I would never have believed it. Like cars, I'm a total loser when it comes to this stuff. Here are just a few of the brands I've tried:

*Jafra - you could spend hundreds for pretty decent results. After 2 months my skin rebelled and I was right back to where I started.

*Mary Kay - Same results as Jafra, but it worked for more than 4 or 5 months.

*Prescriptives - horrible cleansing products, never helped me at all. Amazing makeup line though. Try the new lip gloss,delish! Also love the compact and the skin tint for a light summer foundation.

*Clinique - Made everything worse. Kept at it for 30 days and returned the products. Really bad. Not much to like here.

*Origins - Great body lotions and makeup. The cleansers were way to harsh on my face though. If you need a good body cream, try this stuff!

*Estee Lauder - The best foundation I've ever had was Teint Idole. Tried the cleanser once and the perfume was so strong I hated it.

*Proactiv - well, if you like sandpaper on your skin then this is the stuff you've been waiting for. It will get rid of acne though. Dry, dry, dry skin.

*Avon (in my teens) - bubble bath. Other than that, the makeup made me break out. Oh, wait, the eyeshadow didn't.

*MyChelle - eh. didn't hate it.

*Oil of Olay - Break out city!!!

*Neutrogena - dried out my skin terribly. However, their Dry Scalp shampoo and conditioner is INCREDIBLE! Love every shampoo/conditioner I've ever bought from them. Better than the salon stuff!

And for the world's greatest lipstick, MAC is it. Best mascara would be Benefit's Fake Eyelashes.

So, there's my girlie rant. Sorry guys.

Comments

Popular Posts