Alice


Meet Alice. She's the latest addition to the growing menagerie. Alice is a kitten, though you wouldn't know it from this picture! I would say she's around 12 weeks or so. She is absolutely gorgeous and has made peace with Clancy and found a best friend in Mulligan. Stella hasn't bothered meeting her (I'm not surprised!). She looks like a main coon kitty and has the most beautiful face I've ever seen. I wish I had a photo that could capture it... this is a far cry!

Why Alice for a name? Well, I kept thinking when she first got home that she must feel like Alice in Wonderland what with the kids and the dog and the other kitties around. She was brave and she took a few risks in putting a little paw out to touch Mulligan's ear.

And, Alice just fit her. Autumn will like it because of the Twilight character named Alice too... so 2 points for me!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. HOW ARE THE BOYS ANOTHER TOY TO HUG HIM and PAT HIM HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts