Pat

The why the how the no sense of it..... its all there. I wish I could reach down into my sister's heart and take it all away. I wish when I hugged him I could have breathed life back into him. I wish it was a dream. It feels like one. But damn if I can't wake up.

My nephew Patrick passed away this morning. He was 29. He was engaged and he was a step father. He wasn't my nephew though. He was my brother. In ever sense of the word. And this hurts so fucking much.

I don't have any more right now. Kathy asked me to write something for the church or the funeral.

What the hell am I supposed to say? How do you sum up a life, the love you feel for someone in 3 paragraphs??

Comments

  1. The way you write about Pat's life is by closing your eyes for one moment and letting your heart compose. Remember that you have people who love you and your family and god bless.

    ps try not to make me cry to hard please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write great things about Pat because that is who he was. Pat was a caring and strong person. Everyone who was fortunate enough to be touched by him has a large void in their lives. Pat deserves to be remembered for the great things that he has done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys i love you all for being there for Jenn she knows him best i would not ask her if she couldn't do it love you Jenn biggest sister kate xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts