Carwash + Broken Window = Ingenuity



OOccasionally, my window decides that its tired and will go up about 2 centimeters at a time. Drive a bit and it goes up another 2 centimeters. Other times, it just cruises right up all cool and stuff. Well, tonight Autumn and I decided to... and don't die of shock here... wash my car. I popped the $10 into the machine and sure as shit, the freaking window would NOT go up.

the automated voice was incessantly nagging me to "Pull forward. Your car wash is ready. Pull forward. Your car wash is ready. You purchased The Works. Pull forward. Your car wash is ready." Green flashing light kicks in and Seth and JP start Freaking Out because hey, "Its GREEEN! Mommy! GO! Its GREEEEEEN!" I'm desperately clicking the window button pleading with the damn thing, "Come on!! Come on Sadonne.. you can DO IT!"

I run around and open the trunk and grab... a Marshall's bag, a Stop and Shop bag. Autumn jumps out after I get in and hands me, and I have no idea why this is in my trunk, the lid to a trash can.

We bravely inch forward. Window has gone up about 6 centimeters. The first blast had me soaked. Autumn was laughing her butt off and so happened to have her camera handy.

I used to love that kid.

Car's clean. Seats are clean too!

Comments

  1. OMFG.. THIS IS HYSTERICAL!! and you can totally see how hard you're laughing in that pic. and who the hell carries a trash can lid in their trunk!? :D oh man, thats some funny shit.

    just finished watching p.s. i love you. laughing is definitely a good feeling after weeping for two hours! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts