We got problems.



I know they all lie, but when you see it like this... its laughable. I've been a libertarian for a little while now, but I'm not an idiot. I have no delusions that Bob Barr will win. He doesn't either. But I do believe that a third party candidate can and has made a difference. When "conservatives" are faced with a true and pure form of the interpretation of the constitution, they get down right squeamish. They cannot argue with me about the platform of the libertarian party because it is taken directly from the Federalist Papers, from the Founding Fathers and Mothers.

All that being said, if McCain wins I'll have to listen to that man for four years mumble and bumble his way through every speech and public address. Seriously, eight years of Bush was bad enough... but this guy is just horrible. At least with Barry we'll still be getting the shaft, but he'll sound so much prettier doing it.

I am hoping that Biden does a Cheney and fades away. But without the creepy behind-the-scenes maneuvers. I hate Biden. I hate everything he stands for. If there was ever a slicker, emptier suit, sleazier politico.. he'd be called President Bill Clinton.

And that's all I have to say about that! :D

Comments

Popular Posts