How do you thank someone for this?

On Thursday I got to see a dear friend I went to college with.  Elizabeth moved to New Zealand a few years ago, so I only get to see her once every year or so.  She helped me with the Sarah Palin drinking game during the debate later that night.  That's a whole other story... 

During lunch as we were catching up I mentioned JP and the uphill battle to get his neuro-psych testing done and how my insurance company didn't want to pay for it.  Now, I knew her dad was doctor, but I didn't know what kind or what he did really.

He's the chief of pediatric neurology at UMass Memorial.

And he is going to see my son.  Within the next two weeks or so. 

Unbelievable.  If you ever doubt those prayers or think someone isn't listening, well I guess I beg to differ. 

Comments

  1. That is so incredible. The Universe always takes care of us. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts