Mack Truck Syndrome

I have this. I made up the name, but no one seems to know exactly why I feel so damn exhausted all the time, my bones and joints and muscles hurt and I'm constantly sick. This morning I feel like I was hit by a Mack truck, hence the name. I was just tested for Lyme's Disease and it was negative. Of course, the test isn't always accurate and it takes months sometimes to show. So, basically the test is about as accurate as one of my tarot card readings. I did test a little bit positive for Lupus. I had no clue what Lupus was, so of course I went on WebMD. And geeze if that doesn't just sound like what I have. Let's review:

1 . Eczema/rash on my cheeks and neck, fingers

2. Fatigue

3. Incredible soreness in my bones

4. Sick, sick, sick all the damn time

5. That weird sunburn rash thingy I had on my arm.

6. History of anxiety and depression (I try to ignore it now, it doesn't work nearly as well as Prozac)

This has been going on for a long time. Enough already. I'm busy, way too busy to not feel good. I thank the Good Lord for coffee... I am up to about 3 or 4 cups a day just so I can stay awake and function.

This is stupid. MTS is no fun. As Seth would say, "Oh mommy, that's weally yucky." Or JP would say, "aaaahhhhHHHHHH AAAHHHHHHHH!" He's a screamer that one!


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

  1. I have "been there, done that" - still don't have a diagnosis, but they suspect Behcet's which, WTF? My ANA is high, which I am guessing is what they saw with your blood tests...since there is no true Lupus test.

    My assvice? Find a good rhuematologist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you allergic to caffeine? dunno, but, my dad had a bunch of the symptoms you are describing and it turned out that he is allergic to caffeine.
    well, feel good and good luck.
    btw...the newest post...i don't pray but, my thoughts are with her and her family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts