Thank you.

And so it goes and goes. I hear you, all the emails I've gotten about the posts lately. You moms, sisters and friends and daughters. I hear you.

Let me share.

I don't get a lot of comments on here. I get emails. Lots of deeply personal, touching emails. I hear women in pain, women who are strong and caring and smart. Mothers mostly. Scared about choices made or needing to be made. I suppose I could be surprised that we are all so alike, but I'm not. There is nothing unfamiliar about my sentiments on here. You know that. Maybe that's why you read?

What can I say but thank you for sharing your stories with me. Its funny, I started writing this blog as a journal of life with twins. Its become more than that. Its just a journey like so many others. I just got started on this younger than most and I've been through a divorce and college as a mother. I take such comfort in knowing that you hear me, that you take comfort in knowing that you aren't alone in the good fight. Raising kids is hard. Its so cliche I hated writing it, but there's nothing else to say really.

So, anyhow... this a thank you for your letters. I keep them all and read them often. Its nice to know that this covert posting is reaching your eyeballs. Really. Cool shit. Keep 'em coming.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts