Sammi




I brought home a dog tonight!! She is so sweet and actually has asserted herself pretty nicely around here. She is taking no guff from Clancy and Clancy has been pretty damn terrific about the whole thing. It was a rough first hour or so but right now they are in the front yard playing quite nicely.

Sammi needed a new home when her owner took ill and couldn't care for her. She was well loved and obviously treated pretty terrificly. She is a bit out of place of course, but I am working on earning her trust and love. She is not being spoiled with silly kisses, rather she is learning to trust me because I am in control and very calm. I want her feel comfortable and calm... the spoiling will surely follow though!

Here are some pics of the two new friends. Sammi is the darker colored dog. Note Clancy in the last photo is very gently licking her ear!! What a romantic guy. Yeah right!

Comments

Popular Posts