Poof!

I just had this great idea for a post, been rolling it around my brain for about an hour or so. I pulled up ScribeFire and POOF! Like freaking magic its gone. I hate that.

Oh, a coffee note. I have mentioned this a few times, but you know how I hate Dunkin' Donuts? Crap coffee and annoying clerks who repeat every word. Well, this new locally owned place opened up called The Donut Man Diner. I just discovered it has a drive-through!!! See, with twins, this is very important to me. I tried the donuts - made fresh right there - and it was good. I tried the coffee - and it too, was great.

Ahhh... the simple things.

JP is getting his stitches out today. That ought to be a BLAST!


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

  1. Ahhh....coffee from a drive-through. Not just a privilege for moms of toddler twins: a RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts