A prediction.

Bee Movie is going to be putrid. I just can't find how its going to be funny, the previews look un-funny. And a marketing blitz on this level is always geared toward first week sales because the word of mouth is going to kill it by week three.

Just a thought. And I hate saying it because I'm a Seinfeld freak. I have learned though its more because of Larry David and the supporting cast than anything Jerry Seinfeld brought to the series. I hate his stand up too.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

  1. jen just go and RELAX injoy it !!!its a kids movie, kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree with you but the movie is actually not a kids movie at all. It is being sold to people like me: former Seinfeld fans. And... movies are important to me. Good movies anyhow. You know I'm a movie snob!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts