Balloon-pop

Seth says this. On a loop, all day. Friday night he woke up at 2am. I stumbled into his room and did the "mommy soothing hand on forehead thingy" and he looked at me, bleary-eyed and all pink from sleeping, "Mommy, balloon-pop."

I don't know what the fascination is with balloons popping. He loves balloons. He saw one pop once. And that's all I know.

My sister gave him a whoopy cushion and he called it, Balloon-pop. He was scared of it if anyone was holding it. He would carry his Balloon-pop around without issue, unless the air started to escape. If that happened, he would drop it and run. And scream, "Balloon-pop!!! Balloon-pop!!!"

Odd child.

Also, last night he was sweeping the floor in the living room. He started walking in a circle, holding onto the handle and keeping the bristles in the middle. Around and around and around.

"Mommy! A clock!! Tick Tock. Tick Tock."

My son, the clock. The Balloon-popping clock.




Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

  1. Whoa! That clock thing is amazingly smart! Sounds like he's afraid of balloons popping. It STILL scares me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts