Various updates and such and whatnot

JP is stitch/nylon thread free. It was 6 minutes of torture. Lips look fine, should heal up with little to no scarring.

Sammi is in need of a new home. She is trying to eat my cat.

I am being treated for fibromyalgia and being tested for thyroid and rheumatoid arthritis. I was put on something called Aventyl which I always thought was for depression and anxiety. It is, but apparently it will help me sleep and alleviate the pain I'm in. And make me a little more balanced emotionally. Like I need that?! Pishaw!

Bedtime is here... more to come.



Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

  1. I'm glad that JP's stitches are out. I'm sorry he had to endure some horrible minutes of torture though. :( Two thumbs up for the non-scarring. Although, my brother always tells the little boys in our family when they are playing rough or get hurt... "chicks dig scares!" LOL

    I hope your treatments for the fibromyalgia start to make you feel better soon. I would love some meds that help with anxiety and depression! ;o) (seriously though!)

    Also, I have you linked on my blog, and was just checking if that is okay with you. Not sure if I had a ton of readers or not, but I love reading your blog and it is easier for me to just go there from my list. ~ Let me know if you would like me to take you off. I had someone else on there that asked to be removed, so I'm just checking... should have checked first I guess... sorry.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts