A tiny rant.

There are two types of people. Those who click Forward and those who click Delete. I delete. Every single chain email, guilt trip "forward" emails, for the soldiers, breast cancer, little girl dying in Arkansas (is she dead yet? I've been hearing about her for 9 years. She probably married and has kids of her own by now), breast cancer, Keep Him Walking for Cancer/Veterans/Spay and Neuter/Breast Cancer/Mother Theresa/Whatnot, Bounce dryer sheets curing cancer, killing fleas, repelling ticks, and polishing your silverware or whatever...

I. Delete. Them.

I'm sorry family. I know you guys send them to me with the best of intentions. But I really do delete them. The jokes I read. The comics are great. The photos from Iraq I glance over but I think I've seen them all by now. That truck that mother painted for her dead soldier son: seen it! Got it. Cool ass truck, sorry ass story. Check!

Rants from "George Carlin" or "Andy Rooney" that are just misogynistic and racist? Delete!!

The "immigrants suck" emails - I don't even agree. Trash!!

The press "1" for English? So freaking what? You have time to forward the stupid email, does pressing 1 really take that much out of your day? They're so racist its embarrassing to be white.

Sorry. But it just needed to be said. I'm a deleter. And now, I feel better.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts