2008


2007 can kiss my ass. What a crappy year. Moments shine, but looking at it from a step back it was really kind of shitty. So, yeah. 2008 has to be better. Right?!

One year ago I was here. At my best friend Dan's house, playing crazy tv show re-enactments, eating the 50 lb lasagna, watching TV with an appendage attached to it (I can't explain any further with my mom reading this). It was a great, great night. And this year, Dan decided to be all in love or whatnot and not have another stab at party-making history.

So this is us, tonight. At home, in my jammies, screaming at teenagers to be quiet. My parents don't even do that. Ugh. Ahhhh... its better already!

Comments

  1. Great pic of you and Aaron! :) We had a good new years party... you could've came to ours. It was our 2nd annual New Years Eve Bash! (code for: we have kids and can't go out on New Years so we have everyone over here!) lol
    I truly hope this year is a better year for you and everyone else too! I know my brother had a crappy year too! I hope 2008 is generously good to all!
    xoxox
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts