Day One

Today I removed all dairy from JP's diet. I also am not giving him anything processed and no sugar. I'm going to do this whole GFCF diet , but we're starting off slow. I know his system is sensitive, so one step at a time. And I honestly cannot afford to go cold turkey. It would sincerely cost me about $300 to get started and about $150 a week in addition to the regular groceries.

I say this because I'm not "educated" in GFCF. I know there are ways to do this cheaper, but EVERYTHING has gluten or casein in it. At least that's how it seems. Bread is impossible. I'll have to make his bread. You can find gluten free bread, but I guess its pretty nasty. We'll need a bread machine. I think I"ll check Craigslist.com.




Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

  1. Spelt bread is good. I did the wheat free thing for awhile a few years back. A&S had spelt bread yesterday morning at a friend's house and liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts