I had two parties at work Thursday and Friday.  I planned both events.  Thursday was a catered even with about 30 guests.  Friday was a do-it-all-myself luau with 60 guests or so.  I decorated, I planned ceremonies, I ran around all day yesterday until I got home at 7ish.  

So, while I got to bring home a huge platter of spring rolls and fried wontons... I think I'm pushing catering from now on! I am absolutely exhausted right now.  Body is very achy and sore :0(

My sons are so silly today.  I think I am going to spend today learning how to use iMovie on my Mac.  That way I can post some video blogs.  Aaron's camera can hook up to Smith pretty easily and from the small amount of exploring on iMovie it looks pretty simple.  

More coffee.... need more coffee....  

Comments

Popular Posts