My Brother Mike










Thank you Patrick

Let me start by saying I'm honored to have had you in my life. Even if it was for a very brief time.

I'm thankful that your mom chose me to be your Godfather. That really made me proud.

I'm thankful to have been part of your life when you were in Boy Scouts. We
really had a great time doing these things together.

I'm thankful I was there to watch you grow into a young man, and watch you play basketball. Then you carried your love of the game to teach others
and keep those kids' spirits high. This was a great part of your life.

I'm thankful for being able to watch you excel in politics and the achievements you accomplished at a very young age.

I'm thankful for all the family participation. You always kept family
first, never missing a single function, no matter what. And that's a
real class act.

I'm thankful for you always being there for my parents. I know how much you truly loved them.

Pat, I'm thankful for you just being in our lives. You were a joy and a
great inspiration to anyone who had the opportunity to even speak to
you.

Thank you,

Your Uncle Mike

Comments

Popular Posts