Thank You

On behalf of the family, a big thank you. Your messages here, on Pat's guestbook and visits, phone calls and cards are all appreciated so much. Hearing how much Pat meant to everyone is comforting. Kathy and Lierin spent some time last night reading through the messages and here.

The next three days... well, we'll need it.

Jim and Heather are flying in today. Jim from Seattle, WA where he has been working and Heather from their home in Florida. Jim has been alone since this happened. We all just want to wrap our arms around him right now. Not having your family around is something I cannot imagine. He's not nearly as tough as people are led to believe.

Patrick's family and dad arrived last night from Alabama. His sisters are really nice. I've never met them before but I have seen photos from Pat's visits. He was so happy that he got to get to know them over the past few years. He kept in touch online and through Myspace with them. Huh, I guess that means I have nieces I didn't know, right?

Comments

Popular Posts