Route 202 Tattoo

If you're local and you are interested in more than you're typical butterfly tatt... then this is the place you want to go. Steven,owner and resident artist shares his space with carefully chosen and accomplished artist David. Or 'Vid if you're into paintings. They cover the walls and surround with their color, their depth and original visions of un-reality. Think Druid meets Picaso meets Da Vinci meets skin art: nothing you would imagine yet you feel like it was picked out of your dreams and your psyche. Once its on your skin, it feels like you should have been born with it.

Oh... and if you're a Tropic Thunder fan... you'll laugh your ass off while your skin is being reincarnated.

Its that great.

Thanks David and Steven. It isn't easy to memorialize someone, but you guys done good.

Comments

  1. I would like to say that after being at the shop it is nothing like you have described it. Granted they do the traditional things like butterflies, but their work is really more custom. They arn't just another tattoo shop. Personally I think there could have been more to your story. It was vague and off on accuracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i had left the last comment and i have to say i apologize. i read the first sentence of your article and i read it wrong. i agree with the way you described their art work. And once again i am sorry for my last comment. I tried to delete it but it was too late

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you liked it! those guys do beautiful work don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just got my first tattoo.and i thought they were awesome.I was so scared it was gonna hurt but the guy made me feel comfortable.I had my friend come with me and she has mulitple tattoos and she was soo jealous of mine.i would definitley go back for my next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world of tattoos! Write back and let me know when you get your second, third, etc... very addicting!! Glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts