Bronx Zoo vs Bronchitis

I went to the Bronx Zoo yesterday with Danielle and her entire 4th grade class. It was a great place and I had a very nice time. Ken was there too and we had a lot of fun. I even enjoyed a beer during lunch. I am not a "zoo" person per se and usually end up feeling pretty sad for the animals but I kept concentrating on the fact that I was spending some down time with my girl.

Unfortunately, the whole day of walking and in 90 degree heat took a pretty harsh toll on el sicko. I had a horrible time breathing and ultimately had about 3 good spells of holy crap where's my inhaler? By the end of the day I was BEAT and had a naty headache that lasted until around 11ish today. I slept in until 11:30 which means Aaron got up with the boys for me. Again.

I feel totally washed out right now and I have soooo much to do. The damn dryer broke. The new/used mower is sitting in my foot high grass waiting for me. Ugh.

Oh, and today while trying to get my boys to sleep, Seth was constantly escaping. He found the Desitin and smeared it all over his crib. After 2 hours of him climbing out of his crib they finally fell asleep!!! It's hard not to laugh at his antics, but 2 fricken hours???

I'm going to try to do something with this yard and use my mind powers to dry some clothes. Which means: After picking up sticks for 5 minutes I'm taking a nap.

Comments

Popular Posts