Quick.. no one's looking.

Quick post. It's almost 4 and its Friday. I actually worked everyday this week! Feeling better finally. Of course now I have allergies and the cough is a whole new thing. Love that. Dayquil Sinus seems to be saving my ass.

Big weekend. Haircut and brows tomorrow. God I love getting my haircut. I hate the process of the brow waxing, but damn it just looks so nice after. I am totally CHOPPING OFF MY HAIR!!! SHORT. I was growing it out, but I've lost all motivation. I just like it short. Whatever. God.

Sunday. Father's Day. We have orchestrated an overhaul of my dad's flower garden. His knee just isn't up to heavy weeding and gardening, so we're pulling everything out of this big circle that used to be a pool. The guys are installing a fountain and later the ladies are coming in with plants and mulch. I'll post pics... it's going to be BEAUTIFUL!! Of course I feel a bit bad about making all the dads in the family work their butts off. They need to dig a trench. That's all they know. Other than Aaron I don't think they realize that this bitch is going to be 35 feet long and 18 inches deep. LOL! Oh boy are they gonna love me! Happy Father's Day, here's your shovel guys. Women rule don't we? Not one of us plans on telling them until that moment. We'll bring lots of cold beer and cook up some steaks, that'll keep them happy. If not, tough shit right? LOL!

Oh, and now I have a little shin dig at Sheril's. Sheril's "little" shin digs usually involve enough food for a small country and enough alcohol for an Irish wake. I'm so there.

One more week of work. One. More. Week. Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP???

Comments

Popular Posts